A research critique demonstrates a student’s ability to critically read a research study report. Please address the criteria outlined below:
1. Research problem and purpose: a)state the problem clearly b)state the purpose of the study c)does the study help to solve a nursing problem?
2. Review of the Literature: a)state the concepts explored in the study b)were current references used? If not, why not?
3. Theoretical Framework: a)what framework was utilized? B)was it clearly stated in the report? C)if one was not stated, suggest an appropriate nursing theoretical framework and delineate the reason for your selection.
4. Variables, Hypothesis, Questions, and /or Assumptions: a)state the independent and dependent variables. B)what operational definitions were presented? Explain. c) state the research question(s), hypothesis or assumptions.
5. Methodology: a)state the research method. B)state the research design. c)state the sample, size (n=), attributes, sampling method, and study setting. D)data collection method and process. E)maintenance of ethical standards.
6. Data analysis: a)analysis method used b)presentation of results. C)identify one finding/results of the study
7. Summary: a)strengths and limitations of the study. B)generalizability of the study if quantitative. C)are findings/results significant to nursing?
ORDER WITH US FOR AN A+ QUALITY PAPER