Anxiety Disorders – A Look At What Gives Americans Anxiety During Covid-19
Undergraduate (1st and 2nd year)
Type of service: Essay
Spacing: Double spacing
Paper format: APA
Number of sources: 3 sources
The Psychological Disorder Paper should be a research paper on the anxiety disorders. It needs to be at least 750 words. Also listed some websites below. Please use the APA format and cite at least three (3) sources.
Here are some websites that may be helpful to you:
Mental Health Matters: http://www.mental-health-matters.com/disorders/list_alpha.php
Psychology Information Online: http://www.psychologyinfo.com/problems/
AllPsych Online, Virtual Psychology: http://allpsych.com/disorders/index.html
Psych Crawler Search Engine: http://www.fidnet.com/~weid/disorders.htm
Psych Central: http://www.psychcentral.com/
In recent months, the world around us has changed dramatically. The spread of COVID-19 and the surrounding changes in policy to cope with this societal threat has led to a major shift in public mood. Naturally, amongst all of this uncertainty, Americans are suffering from major anxiety; not only due to the existence of the coronavirus but also from the repercussions of the pandemic, the changes in policy, and the potential fallout from the economic downturn.
Paper Type: 1#Assignment
Pages 1 (275 Words)
Academic Level Doctoral
Role of IT Governance
Consider the role of IT governance in extending the leadership of the CIO through the IT organization and through the organization as a whole, including:
How do you envision the relationship between IT governance and best practices?
Is IT governance a critical factor in establishing IT-business alignment and ensuring performance of the organization in meeting its mission?
Are there circumstances in which informal (undocumented) governance is acceptable in an IT organization? If so, what type of organization would that be?
Use the Capella University Library to complete the following:
- Read Ali and Green’s 2012 article, “Effective Information Technology (IT) Governance Mechanisms: An IT Outsourcing Perspective,” from Information Systems Frontiers, volume 14, issue 2, pages 179–193.
- Read Buchwald, Urbach, and Ahlemann’s 2014 article, “Business Value Through Controlled IT: Toward an Integrated Model of IT Governance Success and Its Impact,” from the Journal of Information Technology, volume 29, issue 2, pages 128–147.
- Read Iden and Eikebrokk’s 2014 article, “Using the ITIL Process Reference Model for Realizing IT Governance: An Empirical Investigation,” from Information Systems Management, volume 31, issue 1, pages 37–58.
- Read Neto and Neto’s 2013 article, “Metamodel of the IT Governance Framework Cobit,” from the Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management, volume 10, issue 3, pages 521–540.
- Read Tallon, Ramirez, and Short’s 2013 article, “The Information Artifact in IT Governance: Toward a Theory of Information Governance,” from the Journal of Management Information Systems, volume 30, issue 3, pages 141–178.
- Read Turel and Bart’s 2014 article, “Board-Level IT Governance and Organizational Performance,” from the European Journal of Information Systems, volume 23, issue 2, pages 223–239.
Required Library Search for Your Own Scholarly Paper
For an additional required reading assignment, you are expected to conduct a search in the Capella University Library for one source that you find particularly interesting within the unit topics and incorporate it into your discussion in this unit. You may also wish to use the resources provided to help you improve your search techniques, reading techniques, and critical thinking. You can return to these resources throughout the course when you need a refresher:
The following resource on literature reviews offers a framework for your research in this course. We recommend the strategies and techniques offered in this tutorial: What Is the Literature Review?
Optional Enrichment Readings
The following list contains optional readings. These may be substituted, one-for-one, for the required list above to satisfy your own special interests:
- Ahmad, N., Amer, N. T., Qutaifan, F., &Alhilali, A. (2013). Technology adoption model and a road map to successful implementation of ITIL. Journal of Enterprise Information Management, 26(5), 553–576.
- Balocco, R., Ciappini, A., &Rangone, A. (2013). ICT governance: A reference framework. Information Systems Management, 30(2), 150–157.
- Jairak, K., &Praneetpolgrang, P. (2013). Applying IT governance balanced scorecard and importance-performance analysis for providing IT governance strategy in university. Information Management & Computer Security, 21(4), 228–249.
Should student athletes be paid?
•Between 1200-1500 words.
• argumentative essay on why student athletes should be paid.
Decision-Making Models and Dynamic Organizations
For the second component of your course project, examine the readings and your own research on dynamic organizational structures and decision-making models from Units 3 and 4. Consider how they relate to each other and how they are currently being used in your organization. For this assignment, address the following:
- Compare and contrast two organizational decision-making models for their ability to support IT business needs.
- Assess the organization decision-making model used in your organization to determine who makes IT decisions and how (or if) that alignment supports business needs and its effect on the competitive advantage of the organization.
- Compare and contrast two theories of dynamic organizational structures and change management in regard to their application to an IT organization.
- Assess the dynamic organizational structure used in your IT organization, analyzing the ways in which the governance model addresses changing technology and external business challenges (such as global competition).
- Evaluate the relationship between a decision-making model and a dynamic organizational structure. Include in your evaluation how the dynamics of organizational change impact the selection of a decision-making model and how the combination of a decision-making model and a dynamic organizational structure affects the competitive advantage of an organization. Use what you know about your organization to support your evaluation, as well as the readings and research from the units.
Your paper should be approximately 1,500 words and demonstrate proper APA formatting and style. You do not need to include a cover page or abstract, but be sure to include your name, assignment title, and page number in the running header of each page. Your paper should include a minimum of six references from your unit readings and assigned research; the sources should be appropriately cited throughout your paper and in your reference list. Use meaningful section headings to clarify the organization and readability of your paper.
Write 300( 100 words each) separate words and answers all of them. Prompt 1: In an essay\” American Islam,\” (pp.178-180), Paul M Barret uses descriptive techniques to provide information about followers of the Islam faith in America. Use the following questions to guide your discussion of this essay: -Which facts about American Muslims do you consider the most significant? How can a writer determine which facts are important and which are trivial? – Do you think Barret uses objective and neutral language in describing American Muslims? Can you detect any terms some readers might find insensitive or biased? Prompt 2: Compare and contrast Paul Barret\’s descriptive essay\” American Islam\”(pp.180) with Truman Capote\’s \”Out there\” (pp.167-168) to discuss description writing as a rhetorical mode. Consider the following questions to guide your discussion:- Which essay did you like better ? Why?- Do the two essays feel different? What aspects (word choice, subject matter, tone, style)
Essay from the Book: Brown, G. N (1953). You can fly. Aviation Supplies. Search a variety of databases( InfoTrac, Proquest, ebrary, or the major specific databases) for articles and books on this topic. Using 3 academic sources ( NOT from a google search & 1 book allowed) . Quote from each of the 3 sources at least once, using correct APA in -text citations. At the top of your assignment, list the following( not included in word requirement): -For each article/book you used: -Copy the link to the article in the EU. Do not work in your opinions or own opinions or argument. Goal is simply to inform on the topic. Write as if you are teaching me about the topic. Format as an essay with a thesis statement( explaining the topic ) and multiple focused paragraphs. Use your language to remind reader when you are introducing a source. Introductory lines( The author states….Smith explains…The article shows…) can be helpful.
Week 2 Prompts (answer both): Prompt 1: In his narrative “The Fender-Bender” (pp. 203-205), Ramón Pérez uses the minor incident of a fender-bender to explain the plight of the undocumented immigrant. Use the following questions to guide your discussion of his essay: What is the author\’s purpose in telling the story? What do we learn from the experience? Why is a minor incident like a fender-bender a better device to explain the plight of the undocumented immigrant than a dramatic one? What does the exchange between the Chicano patrolman and Pérez reveal about cultural conflict? Prompt 2: In the process essay “How to Land the Job You Want,” (pp. 366-368), Davidyne Mayleas offers tips and strategies for entering the job market. Use the following questions to guide your discussion of her essay: How effective is the opening narrative? Does it dramatize the need for Mayleas\’s instructions? What other introduction \”hook\” techniques could be used here? How does Mayleas organize