- Business Requirements
- Technical Requirements
- Security Requirements
- Decision Table (aka: Truth Table) and/or Decision Tree
- Must contain:
i. A Functional Decomposition Diagram and a Context Data Flow Diagram
ii. Object Relationship Diagram and a Use Case
- List of all Inputs
- List of all Outputs
- Data Design (should identify what data elements are needed, how they are formatted, etc.)
- Input Design (Should be at least one input design. For example, you may want to show the design of one of the input screens along with any rules, security features, etc.
- Output Design (Should be at least one output design. For example, you may want to show the design of one of the reports that the system/application produces).
- Integration Design (if this system/application is integrated into other systems/application, then (at a high level) describe how that will happen).
- Security Design (Describe what security is needed and how (at a high level) you addressed the security needs.
- References (if needed)