Professional Practice and Collaboration in a Diverse and Dynamic World
Work type: Research paper
Pages: 6 pages ( 1650 words, Double spaced
Academic level: Undergrad. (yrs 3-4)
Subject or discipline: Literature
Title: integrate the results of your literature review to complete an analysis of the problem
- Analysis and Recommendations
For this assignment, the third component of your final project, integrate the results of your literature review to complete an analysis of the problem and the groups or populations affected by the problem. Evaluate high-quality, peer-reviewed, and relevant public service research to critically examine the groups or populations. It is important to consider multicultural perspectives in your examination and in the selection of sources you use to support your analysis.
In your assignment, be sure to address the following critical elements that align with the grading criteria:
- Explain solutions to the problem and the impact of each solution on the public service organization and organizational policies and practices.
- Identify and discuss the impacts of diversity, ethics, and cultural competency on the decision-making process related to your selected problem.
- Evaluate the aspects of effective communication styles as applied to individual and group collaboration.
- Evaluate the concepts of collaborative and communication techniques that have affected the development of relationships, partnerships, and alliances.
In addition to this assignment’s requirements, remember to revise your previous assignments by incorporating feedback from your instructor and other resources like Smarthinking and SafeAssign, and include the revised versions with the Unit 7 assignment.
Review the Analysis and Recommendations Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Number of resources: Minimum of 5 peer-reviewed resources formatted following APA guidelines.
- Length of paper: Approximately 4 typed, double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and running head.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.