Locate a news article about an issue that has been addressed in Weeks 1 through 3 (e.g., poverty, pollution, etc.) in order to conduct a meta-analysis of the author’s economic perspective of the selected issue.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a brief overview / synopsis of the issue.
2. Discuss (Identify and then explain in general) the model or economic theory that relates to the issue presented in the news article.
3. Discuss what economic theory states and predicts (be specific to this particular issue) about the issue presented in the news article.
4. Assess how the situation / issue presented in the news article aligns with economic theory. For example, does it make sense from an economic perspective; is the outcome presented in the article what economic theory would predict; etc.?
5. Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.