- What are the advantages of on-the-job training activities illustrate with examples of when each approach would be most suitable. Suggested Answer: Page 368-71
Please expand answer:
- The location of training
- Training activities improve employeesâ abilities in their present jobs
- Experience is the basic for learning.
- âRealâ work in ârealâ time assists transferring the learning situation to the job.
- Suitable for apprenticeship and operator training.
- Off-the-job training more effective for management training without having the pressure of the workplace bearing down on trainees.
Examples: Off-the-job including adventure training or in location (or on-the-job) which offer specialised training such as in restaurant management.