Please describe the leadership strengths & relevant leadership facts for the 4 leaders. Address these two questions:
(1)What did this leader accomplish (according to our text)? What makes this leader historically relevant to the study of leadership?
(2)What would Kouzes and Posner say are the stengths of this leader, with respect to their 10 Commitments of Exemplary Leadership?
The ten commitments of exemplary leadership
1. Clarify value by finding your voice and affirming shared values.
2. Set the example by aligning the actions with share values
3. Envision the future by imagining exciting and ennobling possibilities
4. Enlist others in a common vision by appealing to share aspiration.
5. Search for opportunities by seizing the initiative and looking outward for innovative way to improve.
6. Experiment and take risks by constantly generating small wins and learning from experience.
7. Foster collaborative by building trust and facilitating relationships.
8. Strengthen others by increasing self-determination and developing competence.
9. Recognize contribution by showing appreciation for individual excellence.
10. Celebrate the values and victories by creating a spirit of community