1. Establishing a clear purpose or thesis statement of your essay
2. Developing a line of argument, expanding and supporting the arguments with reasons and relevant examples
3. Identifying and evaluating counter arguments, opinions or solutions
4. Writing in an evaluative rather than descriptive manner
5. The extent and depth of your research of independently found sources
6. Incorporating others’ work effectively by quoting, summarizing and paraphrasing viewpoints and using in-text citations accurately
7. Compiling a complete, accurate, consistently referenced bibliography (standard Harvard system) at the end of your essay.
8. The clarity of expression used in your writing, especially register and style.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS PAPER¦
CLICK HERE TO HAVE A SIMILAR A+ QUALITY PAPER DONE FOR YOU BY ONE OF OUR WRITERS PRICE.