This assignment requires me to write a 1,000 word Social Structure Paper: Comparative Analysis on Population Growth Rates looking at Legal Immigration.
You need to develop your own question to answer in relation to Population Growth Rates looking at Legal Immigration.
The paper consists of presenting a discussion of comparative social data from Australia, Canada and the United States.
Please message me before the deadline the question that you develop to answer in the Social Structure Paper about Population Growth Rates in relation to Legal Immigration and also message me at least six sources that you will use to write the paper.
There is not limit to the number of sources/references to use to write the paper but only use relevant sources.
The paper needs to have:
• Comparable statistics
• Comparable measure
• Looking at the same topic in the three different countries (Australia, Canada and the United States).
• Social and political structure
• Comparative data
In writing the research essay, remember:
• That it is to be genuinely comparative; it is NOT to be three separate and unrelated stories.
• You must cover all three nations although you will not necessarily be able to have exactly the same type and level of material on each of the three countries. Remember you are looking for general trends. Don’t worry if you cannot find precisely the same information from each country.
• You should work to a genuinely comparative assessment of how your question is answered in the three countries. A middle range hypothesis is a good goal.
• You should explore the political complications of the social divides with which you are working, but the extent to which this is possible will vary.
• The paper must be carefully structured so that you are presenting a discussion of comparative social data from Australia, Canada and the United States and in charge of the material.
Please see attached to the order the American Studies Style Guide: A guide to referencing in the American Studies Discipline about referencing. Please refer to this guide as this topic is very strict in regards to referencing.
Reference Citations in Text (this is also in the style guide attached to the order):
Students must use a footnote when: (1) quoting someone else; (2) when using a fact that others may doubt or; (3) when borrowing ideas or concepts from another author. This is in no way an exhaustive list, and if in doubt, reference! Every reference that appears as a footnote must also appear in the bibliography at the end of the paper. The American Studies Discipline uses the ‘Chicago style’ of referencing, examples are provided in the Style Guide attached to the order.
Please note that some resources that you might find useful to assist you in writing the paper is attached as a pdf file.
When using resources, only use the most recent and relevant resources as references because it is only a 1000 word paper.
Please also see in the instructions attached the text books used in the topic. You can use them as sources if they are relevant to what you are writing.