The topic this term will be to analyse the policy of a university regarding the code of conduct for nonacademic
subject to Ontario laws. The student will explain the application of all the legal concepts covered in class to the term paper
and propose recommendations regarding the legal issues. You do not go outside the class material covered in class to
complete the term paper.
Minimum, 35 TO 40 PAGES, DOUBLE SPACED
Times Roman, 12 points, Report format
TO BE REMITTED ON THE LAST OF THIS COURSE, AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LECTURE. No late acceptance!!!
USE FOOTNOTES and appropriate references.
1. Executive summary with key recommendations (onetwo
2. Introduction (five pages) – explanation of the paper, objectives, ethical issues and methodology – how did you
completed the paper steps by steps including
the business relationship with the stakeholders;
3. Description and explanation in your words of all the clauses of the document (fifteen pages to twenty pages);
4. Application of any legal principles (20) covered in class (seven to ten pages) and where these principles are to be found
in the agreement;
5. Recommendations (5) and lessons learned (three pages);
6. Application of the agreement with your problem scenario of your choice, legal corrective measures with provisions
dealing with all the elements of the document (five to seven pages);
7. Document attached.