I am looking for help with interpretation of the following questions as related to the medial literature article œDeath Certificates are Not Reliable: Revivification of the Autopsy, by Ravakhah, Keyvan.
After review of this research study, please answer the following questions:
1. What is the main purpose of the study?
2. What statistical test(s) or epidemiological concepts do the author(s) use?
3. Based on the knowledge of epidemiology and statistics, what questions about these tests do you have? Did the article use everything correctly?
4. Would you do anything differently from a presentation of results, testing or measurement of variables point of view?
6. What real-life conclusions can be drawn from the study? What does the study mean for patients or nursing practice?