In this assignment you will address an array of functions and factors that impact marketing health care
functions. You will assume the role of an administrative leader of a consulting firm. Your firm has been
hired to help an organization diagnose the effectiveness of the marketing strategy. Select a health care
organization of your choice. The recipients of the Baldrige Award may be helpful in locating an
organization for this assignment, located at http://www.baldrige.nist.gov/Contacts_Profiles.htm.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Develop a mini-guide following the market research process. Using one (1) paragraph for each
step in the research process, provide information and / or data that meets the need of each step.
2. Based on what you created in the mini-guide, identify which steps require the use of external
public data to complete. Detail what sources you would use and why.
3. Create a survey that you would recommend the organization use to measure customer
satisfaction. Discuss how this survey will be used and what considerations went into the
development and design process.
4. Create a visual representation that identifies the market groups you would target for the
organization you selected. This visual will accompany the mini-guide you created.
5. Consider the reasons customers leave their health care providers. Recommend a strategy for the
selected company that is designed to recover and retain customers.
6. So far in this assignment, you have created a mini-guide, a visual for the segmented group you
would recommend for the organization, a survey, and a strategy for customer retention. Write a
one (1) page executive summary that highlights your recommendations stemming from the
components you created.
7. Use at least four (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other
Websites do not qualify as academic resources.