Food Survey Analysis
Work type: Research paper
Pages: 2 pages ( 550 words, Double spaced
Academic level: Master’s
Subject or discipline: Health Care
Title: Survey Analysis
Number of sources: 2
Survey Analysis [Originality Check]
Compose a summary of the results from the 2016 Food Safety Survey [DOWNLOAD] and develop hypotheses that support the findings.
- Examine the highlighted portions from the following sections of the 2016 Food Safety Survey [DOWNLOAD]:
- Risk Perception
- Food Handling Practices
- For each highlighted item, convert the prevalence or percentages for each item into frequency values.
- Refer to the Converting Percentages to Frequencies [DOWNLOAD] document to calculate percentages to frequencies.
- Report the results of the item and overall analyses.
- Provide a summary of the results, detailing the results of both survey sections.
- Based on the findings, develop hypotheses that support the findings.
- Example 1: Research Hypothesis: U.S. prevalence rates for heart disease are higher in men than in women.
- Example 2: Alternative Hypothesis: U.S. prevalence rates for heart disease are not higher in men than in women.
- Conversion of the prevalence or percentages of each highlighted item into frequency values.
- Report of the results of the item and overall analyses.
- Hypotheses that supports the findings.
- Citation requirements: 2
- Word count: 600
- APA formatting
- Title page
- Reference page
- Plagiarism submission