In this assignment, you will demonstrate your critical-thinking skills in evaluating health communication campaigns. You will apply your learning from earlier modules regarding audience definition, choice of messages, and communication channels, and use it to assess two current campaigns.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify the strategies used in health communication campaigns to maximize message reach and frequency.
Using the readings for this module, the Internet, and your personal experience, select two health communication campaigns. You will describe and assess these campaigns in terms of audience characteristics and communication channels. This is your first LASA assignment. It may be helpful for you to choose campaigns that will relate to the second course LASA assignment.
Complete the following:
Identify two current health communication campaigns.
- Briefly describe the campaign message(s) and how you located the campaigns.
- Write a paper on these two health communication campaigns to assess their effectiveness. Include the following for each campaign:
- Characteristics of the target audience
- Social determinants of the health problems
- Selected messages and communication channels
- Reasons behind choosing these specific messages and channels
- Identify potential gaps in the campaigns.
- Recommend solutions to minimize these gaps.
- Describe the strengths and weaknesses of each campaign.
Looking for the best essay writer? Click below to have a customized paper written as per your requirements.