Write in complete sentences. I will take off points for not using complete sentences. You can draw diagrams to supplement your answers.
1a. Describe Pasteur’s experiment disproving spontaneous generation.
b. How might this experiment have been affected by the presence of endospore contamination in Pasteur’s culture media
2. Specifically state each of Koch’s four postulates. Then explain how you would use each of Koch’s postulates to determine that Neisseria meningitidis is a causative agent of infectious meningitis (infection of the brain).
3. Draw the Gram-negative cell wall and label all the components. Write out full names of components – don’t use abbreviations. Be detailed. You don’t need to draw chemical structures.
4. Describe and/or draw the structure of E. coli peptidoglycan, including any unusual features. Write out full names of components – don’t use abbreviations. Be detailed. You don’t need to draw chemical structures.
5. What are the steps of the Gram stain? Explain how it discriminates between Gram-positive and Gram-negative cells.
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay