Course: Emergency Response to Terrorism/ Final Paper: Recovery Plan, Chemical Scenario
Develop a comprehensive Recovery Plan for one of the scenarios listed below. Please note all of the Recovery Plan Scenarios listed below are hypothetical. No additional knowledge of the places named is required to complete the Recovery Plan. All of the information you need to create the Recovery Plan is contained within the hypothetical scenarios.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be a minimum of 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Chemical Scenario: Chemical Attack on the Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are taking on the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl, located in the Louisiana Superdome. The Superdome’s capacity for a football game is approximately 72,000; and the stadium is packed to capacity with excited football fans.
At the beginning of the second quarter fans report a bitter almond smell coming from both the men and women’s bathrooms. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), a colorless gas form of cyanide, has been released into the stadium via the vents in the Stadium bathrooms. Fans that have visited the bathrooms are experiencing the worst symptoms, while all fans and players are beginning to display symptoms of cyanide poisoning.
Create a recovery plan based on this scenario, which is specific to a chemical attack. Address all of the necessary criteria for the Recovery Plan as it relates to this chemical scenario