It becomes very challenging on an individual as the aging process begins. Although many individuals age comfortably and remain active throughout the life span, others may experience the effects of medical conditions, cognitive disorders, psychological and spiritual issues. As health care workers it is important to know what to expect and how to help individuals to take steps to counterbalance the effects of aging to maintain as much independence as possible. The following are all issues that the aging adult may deal with.
Describe what your job is as a nurse to help these individuals with their challenges. Your answers to each of the following prompts should be at least 2-3 paragraphs in length and should be contained within a single Word document.
- Remaining independent
- Maintaining self-esteem
- Finding outlets for energies and interests
- Developing a happy lifestyle with financial means
- Continuing positive relationships with others
- Meeting all basic human needs
- Confronting morality
For a custom paper on the above topic or any other topic, place your order now!
What Awaits you:
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• High Quality custom-written papers
The question first appeared on Write My Essay