Are there human behaviors that should not be studied? Are some things so sacred or dangerous that we should not study them?
Work type: Essay (any type)
Pages: 4 pages 1100 words, Double spaced
Academic level: Undergrad. (yrs. 1-2)
Subject or discipline: Psychology
Title: Are there human behaviors that should not be studied?
Number of sources: 3
ESSAY TOPIC: Are there human behaviors that should not be studied? Are some things so sacred or dangerous that we should not study them?
3-4 double spaced pages, size 12 font.
- should clearly address the original prompt, or some specific aspect/facet of it.
- The focus of the essay should not go beyond addressing the issues raised in the original prompt.
- The essay should be addressed to a general audience, and written in a way that does not presume prior knowledge of the topic/focus of the essay.
- Where appropriate, the essay should give consideration to counterarguments or other perspectives on the issue at hand.
- essay should make use of information from one or more outside sources that is relevant to the topic at hand.
Answer additional questions below in 1 short paragraph separate from the essay.
1.Some people claim that science has done more harm than good. What do you think?
- If you were a research psychologist, what phenomena or behaviors would most interest you?
- Consider the significance of gender roles in the United States today. Are gender roles too important and too recognized, or should they be given more importance/recognition? Write an argument in favor of either side.
4.Describe a situation in which people conform for arbitrary reasons.
The question answers can be short 3-4 sentences.